Purchasing a property in the South of Spain, whether to relocate permanently or to have a second home abroad, is a dream to many. Coastal areas by the Mediterranean offer a much more relaxed way of life, characterised by an unbeatable microclimate of warm summers, mild winters and over 300 days of sunshine per year.
We at Domus Venari are proud to be helping make that dream a reality in the most stress-free and seamless way possible. We have access to every single available listing on the market at any given time, meaning our property specialists can find the exact property that matches your individual needs and requirements. All we ask is that you tell us what you want!
Set on buying a property on the Costa del Sol and ready to take action? Here are 10 questions to ask yourself about the property you are looking for:
- 1. What kind of property would you like to buy? i.e. an apartment, townhouse, penthouse or villa.
- 2. How many bedrooms would you like to have in your new property?
- 3. What type of area do you prefer? Are you looking for a beachfront property or a home in a more urban area, a quaint village or somewhere further into the countryside?
- 4. What is a realistic budget for you?
- 5. What style of property do you want to buy? Do you want a re-sale or a new-build property? i.e. a modern, contemporary villa, traditional Spanish villa or a refurbished apartment.
- 6. What features and amenities do you want? i.e. a swimming pool, outdoor balconies/terraces, sauna, fitness centre, jacuzzi, indoor parking etc.
- 7. What kind of views do you prefer? Countryside or sea views or both?
- 8. Do you want to live close to any specific local amenities such as health or medical centres, schools or urban areas with shops, bars, restaurants etc?
- 9. Will the property be intended for permanent relocation to the South of Spain or as a holiday home to be rented out during the rest of the year?
- 10. What else would make your property on the Costa del Sol your dream home?
Domus Venari offers a variety of services to accommodate your house buying needs before, during and after the purchase. Get in touch with us today to speak with one of our consultants in your language.